Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day #5

A picture of a somewhere I have been:
I realize (since it was pointed out to me) that the caption on this photo is incorrect. Belize is a Country haha. It says Belize Mexico. Just excuse that mild error if you will. Anyways, I have been to Belize when I went on a cruise with my Dad, step-mom and step-sister in 2007. It was beautiful, and oh so hot. I actually don't have a picture of the place I wanted to show you. My favorite place that I have been outside the country so far is Guatemala. It along with Belize has some amazing jungles, beautiful turquoise oceans and white sandy beaches. I loved it. I hope to do a lot more traveling outside of the country so I can say I've been somewhere amazing. Hopefully Europe is in my future. We'll see :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts :)