Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day #4

The only problem with this 30 day blog challenge is that I have to be in the mood to blog and the past few days I haven't been. So I'm sorry that this is late...speaking to whoever actually reads my blog.
A habit I wish I didn't have:
Interrupting people. I have had this habit ever since I can remember. I just can't seem to hold back a comment or have the patience to wait until someone is done saying something. People just take too long. If I don't say what I need to say I'll forget what I wanted to. Its like a burning craze inside of me. "Muuust...comment...NOW!" Otherwise most people just carry on and on and you'll never get to say what you want to. I don't enjoy this habit. I find it really embarrassing when I interrupt unintentionally, and most of the time it is just that. Unintentional. (I promise!). So to all of you that have been interrupted by me at one time or another I'm sorry. I can't help it. Not that I like being interrupted but maybe I do it because it drives me nuts when people don't comment or reply when you say something. It makes me feel like they aren't listening. Whatever the case I'm sorry. It is getting better though, much better.

My other bad habit is repeating myself. My family has pointed this out to me numerous times, more times than I can even remember. I don't even know why I do it. It's like if subconsciously I don't think I explained something right, didn't make it sound cool enough, or I didn't get the right reaction than I always repeat it in another way. It drives my husband nuts. I don't even realize that I'm doing it a lot of the time, but a lot of the time I do notice it....it is just usually too late by that time. It is something I have started to pay attention to. I try to think about what I want to say a little bit more so that it comes out right the first time. Just like writing. Everything I write on my blog is somewhat premeditated, or at least I can correct it as I go. I try to do that more often when Im speaking. Anyways, I digress. I will do better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts :)