Thursday, May 27, 2010

NBA FInals+ Sport fanatic husband= Bored Kassi

So this is what my husband looks like during the NBA finals (especially when we want to beat the Lakers).

Hello?
No response...?
So I said "Josh hang out with me during commercials!" and he did this:
But I think he is pretty cute.
Don't you?
We did this on accident today. He got up and went to school, I got ready and we left as soon as he got home. It was funny until about the 8th person said "Oh you two are matching, how cute!" Josh said "Well now when you ask me if you look good all you have to do is look at me, and you will know that you do because I'm wearing the same thing, and this shirt looks good on me!"
Then I came home and changed.
The end. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! That is SO funny! You two DO look super cute! But don't think I believe you, not for one second, when you say it was an accident! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts :)