Thursday, February 25, 2010

Did I ever tell you...

(Kristopher Orr Photography)

Just how much I love my siblings?
Even though I don't hear from some of them for months at a time because their boyfriend is the new center of their universe (just kidding Carlee) I think of them often and want them to know how much I truly and completely love them. With that love encloses all of their quirks, flaws, talents, personalities and each of their amazing qualities. Thank you for always accepting me and helping to build me as a person, you have helped to develop my character and each of you will forever be a part of who I am.
A friend of mine lost a sibling recently in a car accident. She was really young and it got me thinking, even though I didn't want to, about losing one of you. I can only hope that each of you will live a full life and that you will only be taken from the earth when you are supposed to. I know you will because it is all in the Lords timing and he does not make mistakes. Even so, I will never lose you. I am stuck with you all for eternity... and I wouldn't be happier with anybody else. I love you silly kids.
(Kristopher Orr Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts :)