Sunday, February 7, 2010

Here's to new beginnings!

Well, its a new year 2010!
Can anyone believe how fast the time has gone?
Let me give you a little brief over-view of the last year so we can begin on the same page.
Josh and I are coming up on our 2nd anniversary in May. This last year and a half went by in a snap.
I have been working in a dental office in Orem for almost six months now. I absolutely love it! Barry Family Dental has been my saving grace as far as work goes. I found it randomly (if you call fate random) and it worked out perfectly. I have the best employer and work with wonderful people. I couldn't ask for a better setting to suction saliva in for the next however many years. I never get tired of the people or their pearly whites.
Josh just celebrated his 27th birthday, and although he feels old I still think he is young and smokin'. He is currently studying at BYU where he is majoring in Nutritional Science and hopes to be done with this section of school either in June or December. He will begin his applications to Med school sometime in May. We haven't figured out which course we are taking yet but we are looking forward to embracing new opportunities wherever life takes us. Right now we are just trucking on through the schoolwork and the life of newlyweds.
With no additions to our family quite yet we enjoy occupying our time cooking, rock climbing, watching movies, playing and taking a lot of pictures.
Well, we hope you enjoy our little adventures, we will try to figure out this blog thing and keep you posted. (haha, posted. Get it?). We will try to be somewhat entertaining for you since we find entertainment in ourselves, life is funny.
But for now, live in the moment. Its yours.
Josh and Kassi Nelson

Joshy's Cinnamon roll cake with 27 candels (I did that by accident!! :)
(Sorry it is kind of blurry)

1 comment:

Leave your thoughts :)