Monday, April 18, 2011

Long time no see!

Well I took a nice little break from the blogging world again, I guess you could say I'm back!
Its been a busy couple of months but here is what we've been up to.

Mom, Dani and Haylen finally came to visit. Dani had never been to or seen my apartment so it was fun and exciting for me to have her here to hang out. Josh and I made her and Haylen dinner which was a lot of fun since we don't cook for guests often. It is even more enjoyable when you are cooking for family. Haylen is getting so big and it is so cute to watch him learn and explore now that he can walk... and get into things haha. Right Dani? (Apparently Haylen has a new fetish for red lipstick). We also finally got to take some of my family to the infamou Red Iguana! Uncle Kyle, Aunt Julie and boys, plus Josh's parents, Dani and Haylen all came out with us. I think they might have liked it just a little bit because mom has only mentioned going back about a hundred times haha. Seriously! Best. Food. Ever. I can't wait to go back with her again when she brings Craig and Colton down this weekend! Can't wait to you see you guys!!
Haylen playing in the box.
Mom and Aunt Julie spoiling Haylen
At the Red Iguana.
I was having so much fun with them I hardly took any pictures :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts :)