Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am a Gleek!

I basically love this show. Having been in Choir from elementary all the way through High School I have a soft spot for cheesy choral music and show choirs. (Although, thankfully we stopped our choral director from turning us into a show choir before it progressed that far...few).
This show is so fun!
I love the music and the cheesy scenes where they randomly break out into song. I love that you don't and shouldn't take it seriously and how they make fun of high school.
Haven't seen it? Check it out! Tuesday nights on Fox @ 8:00!
For anyone who simply does not understand my status posts on facebook... it is usually a quote from glee. Sorry for the confusion. :P
Disclaimer: They may have changed producers since last season, so far it has not been as clean as the last.

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally with you on this one, I LOVE this show...and amazingly Matt likes it too! I have noticed that this season has a lot more sexual references, not to mention the entire episode that seemed to be all about sex. But for the most part it's pretty good, I secretly wish I could go audition to be on the show :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts :)