Thursday, September 23, 2010

I will really have to watch myself now since that last post of mine. I can't make any grammar errors now haha.
Apparently a few family members were offended by that post. It is a little bit amazing how the people that know you better than anyone else can take something you said and make it sound like you meant something completely different. Weird.
I patient of mine told me something valuable the other day. She said "Make sure all the words that come out of your mouth are nothing but sweet; you never know when you might have to eat them". I find that to be true. However, the last post was in no way meant to be taken as angry or frustrated or ill-tempered. It was just me expressing an opinion. Why I feel the need to defend myself I don't know. This is my blog, and no one is ever going to be forced to read it. For those of you who know me: think the best. Give the benefit of the doubt because more often than not I mean something to be more light-hearted than you might be taking it, even with this post now. I only offer thoughts and opinions here. Not judgments and criticisms. I shouldn't have to feel self-conscious or skeptical about what I say. This blog is my space to be me. This is my house. Anyone is welcome to come in, and they are just as welcome to leave.

1 comment:

  1. HA! Thanks Kassi, you are totally right!I got a laugh out of your last post.. only because I totally agree with you! Gramar errors bother me too... but I can't say it out loud because I am a terrible speller and make too many mistakes myself to comment on others. lol.
    And sweet words to taste the best.
    And generally speaking I know what you mean to say.
    AND, you do have a good heart.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts :)